Recap of 2010 for the Billhime clan:
We started out the year with a whole lotta snow! We survived the snowy 2010 winter, and the kids quite enjoyed all the snow days, and we didn't even have any school days to make up!
Kaitlyn graduated Kindergarten and started first grade.
Nathan graduated 2nd grade and started 3rd.
Both kids were in their first parade.
Both kids learned to ride on 2 wheels.
Nathan started losing teeth (we're up to 4 now!)
Both kids became great swimmers.
We had our first road trip and vacation down south.
We had some great days at Ocean City, NJ, Virginia Beach and Ocean City, Md.
We also took some great day trips to some fun places.
We had a great time with out-of-town relatives who came to visit.
We had countless fun summer activities with friends and neighbors!
Nathan had his first camp-out with Cub Scouts and his first sleepover at a friends house.
Kaitlyn learned to read!
We completed a deck re-do, and our work-out room.
Mom had her first full cancer-free year since her diagnosis!
I started my new work schedule, which is working out wonderfully-Love being home when the kids are home!
I started, baking more, cooking more, and sharing easy delicious recipes on my blog.
....and I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but I'd say that we've been blessed beyond measure this year! I hope you have been as well! Happy New Year to you all!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment