I love waking up in the morning to this:
And I love going out for early morning walks on the beach with this little guy,
....who is not so little anymore.
Those are his footprints along side of mine.....They are the same size!
I love seeing the kids having a blast in the ocean.
I love how the kids are so happy in their environment there that they forget to fight.
I love having dinner with a view like this:
And I love seeing this before I go to bed at night:
We got to spend a couple of nights with my In-laws at the condo they rented for the week in OC, MD. Despite Nathan having a fever the whole weekend, he was very happy that we went, and he mustered up the energy to play on the beach and in the ocean, take walks and explore. This was our last hoo-rah before the end of summer. We all had a great time!
Until next summer......beach, we will miss you!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment