....and just enjoyed spending time together.
New Years Eve we had our annual gathering at Chuck E Cheese with our neighbors. It's always a great time. The kids have a blast, as do the adults...some of us adults are a bit competitive. lol
| dancing with Chucky |
| Chucky is about to throw out some free tickets. |
I wish this break would have lasted longer. Tomorrow it's back to waking up early for school, homework, and cub scouts. I need to get back to my work outs. After skipping a week and all the yummy holiday dinners and desserts I've eaten, I'm afraid to step on the scale. The plus side of school starting back up is I'll have some free time with the kids in school to finish getting the house back in order after the holidays. I have only half-undecorated. It always seems to take forever. And I need to find room for all the new toys.
Well I better go. It's almost my bedtime....yes, I'm back to having a bedtime too.

No comments:
Post a Comment