Sunday, February 7, 2010

A whole lotta snow!

  
This weekend the sky dumped about 20 inches of snow on us!  I wasn't too happy about it.  Aside from the fact that we had to cancel Kaitlyn's party, I have just been longing for spring.  After the holiday's, I've had about enough of winter.  Now this stuff is going to stick around for weeks, and we are supposed to get more on top of it this week.  ((Sigh)) Oh well, Norm and I got to stay home from work yesterday, which was a plus, so we made the most of it.
Norm did all the shoveling.  Thanks hun!


  
This cool igloo was built by yours truly!  I thought I would get coolest Mom of the year award or something from the kids, but,.. notta! I guess I'll have to just settle for their smiles!


 
Well, at least the kids had fun!.....ok, maybe I did too, a little.

No comments: