Sunday, May 16, 2010

Too much fun??

Is there such a thing??  I think it is possible, because lately we've been having soo much fun, I've been too pooped to blog! I usually blog once the kids go to bed, but I have just been chilling on the couch winding down at night lately. So with that being said, I have some catching up to do. Bear with me.  Long post....lots of pictures!
Here's a look at what we've been up to.

Nathan's field trip to  the Academy of Natural Science.
I got to go along and chaperon a group of 6.




And this week was Phoenixville's empty your wallet fair Dogwood fair.

And on the last day of the fair, the kids got to walk in the Dogwood parade with the Cub Scouts and Daisy Scouts!

 
They were very excited about doing this.  I walked along with Kaitlyn and the girls got to throw candy to the crowd.
when they finished the parade route, they found their friends and watched the rest of the parade, in hopes to catch some candy themselves!

Then today we went to the zoo with Mom-Mom and Pops! They have really cool LEGO exhibits there right now.
 Yep, Norm and Kaitlyn even took a camel ride!


 That last shot makes me laugh!
So, are you still with me?? I will save some other exciting happenings for another post since this one is long enough.  Hopefully I will have the energy to post it soon!

2 comments:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

Great pictures! That last one made me laugh too. Love the monkey!!

Karen said...

If this is a sign of what the summer holds for the Billhime's, I suspect you will have time to blog again in the fall. So much fun in your household!