Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in pictures

Twas the night before Christmas....Santa has come.
Poor Mitten's.  I forgot about him.  This caused and emergency trip to the store on Christmas Eve for cat treats.


Christmas morning.....kids up early.  "Yay, Santa came!"
Daddy reading the Christmas story

Me and my girl
Christmas dinner
the kids table
cousins
more gifts
And more gifts in the evening at my cousin's house

Kaitlyn and Brianna and the purses they colored
Well, I think that's enough pictures for now.  We had a wonderful Christmas with our family!  I hope you all did too!

3 comments:

The Wordmeister said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Hope your New Year is merry as well!

Teresa said...

Score on the Star Wars Legos! We have sure seen a lot of those over the years here at our house.
Glad your day was wonderful!

Angel said...

Beautiful Kids :)