After our visit with my family at the lake house, we drove 8 hours to Virginia Beach and stayed for 5 nights. We would have liked to have had more time to just relax on the beach, but we did get to do that 2 full days. Had a couple of rain days. We visited an aquarium there, which the kids really enjoyed. We had some nice beach walks, but found not one sea shell.....not sure what's with that, not that we needed any more, but the kids were a little bummed. One of the best parts for me was the delicious seafood we had there. It's always a plus when I don't have to cook!
I apologize for more pictures then you'll ever want to see of my kiddos, but there were too many cute ones to choose from so I put them all in!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment