So, I wanted to do something fun with my blog....I thought I'd do a "What's for dinner?" post once in a while (when I make a dinner worthy of a post!)
I love, love, love going out to dinner, but with 2 children it is not always affordable or enjoyable to go out to dinner together and going out without them is nice but you have to get a sitter, and you still spend more money because you usually go to a nicer restaurant, order more courses, and if you don't have a family member close, you pay for a sitter too.
We do not eat out a lot, but I'm always looking for yummy dinner's to make at home that everyone will eat. Although I do not like to bake, I do like to cook....especially in my new kitchen!
I thought I'd share some of my own dinner recipes or some that I've tried that we really liked. You can link up and share some of yours too.
I've shared my favorite mac and cheese recipe here, and the other night we had it with BBQ Bacon meatloaf and a salad-Delish!
BBQ Bacon Meatloaf
1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
1 packet beefy onion soup mix
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 egg
1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
1 tsp of Grill Mates Montreal steak seasoning
1/4 cup of real bacon pieces
about 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce
Mix all ingredients except the BBQ sauce together in a large bowl. Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray and form the loaf in the pan.
Put it in the oven at about 350 degrees for an hour. pour the BBQ sauce over the top and let it glaze down the sides and bake for the last 10 minutes.
Taste like a juicy bacon burger! This is my own recipe so I did my best to guess at the amounts. Of course use more or less to your taste. Let me know if you try it!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

2 comments:
Meatloaf sounds yummy! I will add those ingredients to my grocery list. Oddly enough, my kids love meatloaf. (Hate homemade mac & cheese though)
I'm TOTALLY salivating over that meat loaf...looks soooooo good, Kel.
Post a Comment