......and so am I! A truck full of chipped up pine and eleven yard bags later. I'm exhausted!
We and several of our neighbors had a ton of downed pine branches from the heavy snowfall in February, so today Norm's brother brought a wood chipper and help rid us of all these branches, and then Norm and I spent the rest of the day raking out the flowerbeds and putting away the firewood stacks and trying to get our yard in shape for spring. Of course I can think of many other things I would rather have been doing on this beautiful day, but the kids were occupied having fun with their friends and it does feel good to have it done. The kids (and the men) thought the wood chipper was very cool! Here are some pics of the kids watching the giant wood-eating monster.
Not pictured is the giant load in front of our house that was already chipped up!
Notice how all the men are taking turns feeding the wood into the chipper....boys and their toys!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment