Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring is back!.....for good.....I hope.

Well, after freezing in my flip-flops yesterday (poor choice of footwear in a cold, rainy downpour, I know....but they matched my top perfectly) I was happy to see the sun come up this morning and the temperatures rise.
 The kids are on spring break this week so I am glad that the weather is shaping up.  They both had friends over for play dates today, which I have learned is the key to happiness, for them and me.  They were occupied with their friends and I got caught up on laundry. This afternoon I decided to take my camera outside to get some spring pics.  I am loving Picnik
for photo editing.  I am a very amateur photographer, and I really have know idea what half the settings on my camera are for, but I can edit my photos to look soo much better.
 Of course the editing couldn't possibly make the kids any cuter!   That part was all me! :) Ok, maybe their Daddy had something to do with it.  But really, as Kaitlyn says when I ask her "How'd you get so cute?",
"God made me that way!"

No comments: