Friday, March 19, 2010

Gotta love the Dollar store!

Run to the nearest Dollar Tree ladies.  I've scored some great stuff lately!


Like these lovely frames.
I can never pass up the frame isle. I've already transformed one of them.
 And check out these miniature easels!
 Not sure what I'll do with these yet, but I'll find a use for them....I love easels!


Check out these cute little birdies!  They were "cheap, cheap, cheap!"  (sorry, that was lame)

Love this cute little rooster!

I also found this cute tin bucket and the fake flowers that are in it.

 
Lets just say...It is possible to overspend at the dollar store .
I'm linking up to Tidymom's Loving it Friday!
Not sure why the McLinky is not showing up but click on the little box to go there. 

4 comments:

Jennifer @ A Fine Romance said...

So yeah...I'm definitely going to be hittin' up my local Dollar Tree...hello cuteness! And I LOVE how you transformed that frame...and the He is Risen inside...LOVE IT! You are so talented, Kel! I can't wait until my kidlets are all in school so I can have some time to myself to do that kinda stuff. And I thought that the "cheap cheap cheap" was adorable. ;)

Jane said...

I'm a huge dollar store fan, be it Dollar General or Dollar Tree! Have found some wonderful treasures there. I particularly love the birds, all the birds. Enjoyed your post.

Gay Vaughan said...

Love the Dollar Tree and I have been looking for those frames! I saw them on another blog...but we haven't had them here at our store. We must have the discount Dollar Tree...
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

TidyMom said...

Our Dollar Tree recently moved to a new spot.......and I don't get by there as often....I know where I'm going this week!! Such cute finds!!

Thanks for linking up and sharing!!