This is Kaitlyn's journal writing for this week. The topic to write about was People or things they like to pretend to be or do.
I thought I'd post that since it went along with my previous "Little Mommy" post. And while I'm on the subject.......My cousin in South Carolina had her twins yesterday (her 5th and 6th children!) Kaitlyn and I were looking at the baby pics posted on facebook which includes each of the siblings holding one of their baby sisters. Soon after, Kaitlyn came to me with a baby doll cradled in her arms and said "I just had her." Then she proceeded to take my camera and pose her dolls and take this picture herself:
Sande holding her new baby sister. Soo cute!
Oh, and I must correct my spelling of Sandy in the first post. Kaitlyn has informed me that she spells her kid's name Sande with an E not a Y......aren't we trendy!?! LOL
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Kel,
Susie has 3 boys and a girl, so the twins make baby #5 and #6. I love how Kaitlyn plays real life situations!! I hope all her life situations are happy ones!!! The example you are setting is a good role model for her! Mom
Oh, that's right Mom. I made the correction. Yikes! 6 kids!
Kaitlyn knows what the proper way to spell Sande... i am so proud of her! :-)
Love,
SandE hehehehehe
Post a Comment