I've been a little on edge the whole day today knowing that Mom had a Dr.'s appointment with the oncologist this afternoon. She had all her scan's done last week and had been waiting to here if the cancer was gone. I have been praying and praying and I know God can do wonderful things...but can also allow not so good things to happen. In the not so good things that have happen to Mom this past year, I believe God has used her in great ways. He has tested her faith, and though it has been tough, she has displayed her faith. She has had the opportunity to share her faith with Doctors, nurses and other people she has met during this process. Anyway, after soo many set-backs in her treatment, I was nervous, and just hoping this was the day she would catch a break, and we would get some good news......and we did! Mom was declared cancer free! God is good, and He is not through with her yet! There is still this issue with the blood clot that they think she had....the next course of treatment to keep the cancer away is hormone therapy, which is known to increase chance of a blood clots. She needs to see the pulmonary Dr. to discuss this and possibly a surgery to prevent clots, instead of her having to give herself shots everyday for the next 5 years. Still keep her in your prayers, and thank you for all the prayers this past year.
Love you Mom!!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Kel,
Thanks so much for keeping people updated this past year. Thanks most of all for being there for me!!! This cancer journey has been rough, but I know that God makes NO MISTAKES!! And I thank Him for allowing me to go through this. It has definitely given me an opportunity to present the gospel to so many I wouldn't have had the opportunity to otherwise. Where else do you meet people who have hit rock bottom, with no hope, and no Savior to rely on for comfort. It forces you to think of your mortality. It has made me stronger in the Lord and I thank Him for it!! Thanks for being there Kel!!! I love you soooo much!!! Mom
Aw! You and your mom are so sweet! Love that! Praise God that He allowed her to have this time of affliction. He has brought her out stronger and she was able to minister to others. Everything for His glory!
Sooo sooo sooo happy Kel!!! Will pray for continued recovery and to STAY completely cancer free forever! Yay! :)
Post a Comment