I am shaking as I type this. My sweet little 5 year old neighbor, Gabby, was admitted to CHOP (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia) yesterday. Lately she has displayed symptoms like fatigue, loss of balance and slurred, slowed speech. Today the worst fears were confirmed. There is a mass in her brain. I do not know details, as far as size or location. She will be having more tests tomorrow. Her mother posted on facebook about it tonight asking everyone to pray, so I pass this prayer request on to you all. Please say a prayer for Gabby, that this will be something easily cured or removed. Pray for comfort and strength for her parents Jon and Carolynn, and pray for wisdom for the doctors to know the best way to treat this. This hits so close to home for me. The kids in my neighborhood, are like family to me, I have watched them grow up and they are my childrens closest friends and their parents are mine. I hate to see any of them go through something like this. Please pray!
Thank You.
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago

6 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with Gabby and her family, as well as with you and your own family!
Oh dear - praying for Gabby and her family, praying for you and your family. What devasting news.
Asking for prayer on my blog today too, Kel...rest in the fact that God knows what he's doing even when we don't...always. XOXO I'm praying for little Gabby and her parents...I can't even imagine what they are going through. Please keep us posted!
I cannot even imagine. But, God is good. All.The.Time.
My thoughts and prayers are with Gabby, her family, friends, and you... i don't even know what else to say... I can't even imagine what her her parents are going through right now. God bless sweet Gabby and her parents.
Poor little Gabby. I have said a special prayer for everyone concerned. Thanks for the privilege. Please keep us informed.
Post a Comment