Sunday, May 15, 2011

Father/Son Fun!

Last night Norm and Nathan got to spend the night on the battleship New Jersey with the Cub Scouts.  Even though both of them got very little sleep, they thought it was a very cool experience.  What little boy wouldn't be delighted to tour and sleep on a real battleship!?!
Just DON"T push the RED button!!

While the boys were away, Kaitlyn and I had some Mother/Daughter fun!  We played board games, drew pictures, went out for dinner, came home, watched a movie and painted our nails and toe nails!

2 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

Isn't it awesome having his and hers children?! Each one can do a gender friendly activity with mom and dad....though I think the battleship think would be a really neat experience as well.

Five Foot Mama said...

What awesome pictures! We've got a little boy who is one. I hope to have a daughter someday, too!!! Also, I love the header of your blog! Fantastic!

I'd love for you to check my blog out! I posted my very first giveaway yesterday! It's for a baby blanket that would be great for a kid in your life or to give as a gift! Hope you check it out!

http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com