Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day/Happy Birthday Nathan!

 Happy Memorial Day!
Please take the time today to remember those who served in the military, are still serving, and those who have lost their lives fighting for our freedom and our safety.  Never forget, freedom isn't free!  They pay the price and sacrifice soo much!  Thank You!

Today is also Nathan's 9th birthday!  I can't believe it!  One more year to double digits!  What joy he has brought to us these past nine years!  Happy Birthday Buddy!  We love you soo much!
We will have our big Memorial Day/birthday bash this afternoon.  I will share pictures of the festivities tomorrow!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday to your young man! Enjoy your celebration and eat some cake for me!

Steph said...

Happy 9th Birthday Nathan!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday - hope you had a fun celebration!!

Christin said...

Happy Birthday Nathan. I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day/Birthday bash. Also, thank you for the kind comment on my blog. It was much appreciated! ttyl
Christin
momoftwolittlemisters.blogspot.com