Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Boy meets Grill

Did I ever tell you guys that my husband is  AWESOME at cooking on the grill?  It's true!  There are some things like chicken, shrimp or veggies that I will grill, but Norm has pretty much mastered the art of cooking meat on the grill, and being able to tell if it is cooked through without cutting it open, therefore letting all the juicy goodness out! I guess it's time I give the man some credit!  I have shared many recipes on my blog, but since it is the season of grilling, (although he grills all year long) I thought I would share some of our favorite grilled recipes and do a "Boy meets Grill" series along with my "What's for dinner?" post.  I will try and get one ready for tomorrow.  In the meantime, here is a little "visual taste" of what's to come.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

Oh my meaty goodness! That looks good...trying very hard to restrain myself from eating my computer screen!

Karen said...

I agree...Norm is talented when it comes to grilling!! The meat is not only juicy, but he has a knack for seasoning it just right!! Now if his talent would only rub off on Dad!! Mom