Kaitlyn picked out a fairy toad house for our garden. Isn't it cute?!
If you were a toad, wouldn't you want to live here?
Little do these toads know that I have a 7 year old little girl with an evil plan to lure them into this cute little cottage and then capture them and try and make them her pet, and feed them dead bugs and leaves, and carry them around, and then if they pee on her, she will probably send them flying through the air or drop them. We've had it for a couple of weeks, and have seen no toads. Oh well, maybe we will catch a fairy!
If you are interested, we ordered the fairy toad house from here.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
so cute! Hope she catches a toad, or a fairy (that is what my daughter would want to catch). My dad and my eldest son made me a butterfly house last year and my son was somewhat insulted that no butterflys came in! Thanks for the fun post!
Love the toad house!
When I was little (okay yes, I do actually remember being little lol) I was obsessed with toads. Great big loud bumpy pee-in-your-hands toads. My grandfather taught me all sorts of funny things about toads that I've mostly forgotten, but I will forever remember sharing my latest toad-find with him and listening to him laugh! May your daughter learn to appreciate the joys of toad-loving:-)
~RJ, the HOPE Coach
http://jrrsehopecoaching.com
that looks fun... cant wait for the post that finally tells us about the toad that it caught.. ;)
oh, welcome to vBoks! :)
Love that Fairy Toad House! So cool, will check out that link. Have a great weekend.
Following you from VoiceBoks!~Lisa
I am all a twitter about life
Let us know if she catches one! Hi from voiceboks:)
~Courtney
That is just adorable!!! I love it! I want one for my garden...
Post a Comment