Monday, May 2, 2011

My awesome editing skills

I wish I could say that I have awesome photography skills, but sadly, that is not the case.  I think I have an eye for poses that look good, or backgrounds that look nice, and sometimes find interesting angles to take shots from,  and occasionally I snap the perfect candid shot. But as far as finding the best lighting or the right setting on my little point and shoot camera's, I need to work on that.  I admit, I haven't really studied my camera manuals, I'm sure that would help, but what I have read, I don't really understand.  I just do the best I can with what I've got and then, I edit!

I've been having some fun with picnik.







Of course, with such cuties to photograph, can you ever really get a bad picture?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Kaitlyn is such a little poser!! :) As far as photography goes ...I used to read blogs and think - what is wrong with me? but I know they have REALLY, REALLY good expensive cameras. Without the DSLR I think we are handicapped! ;) But I love what you did with Picnick - I'll have to check that out.

Teresa said...

Yes, how can you go wrong with your darling models!
That barn is amazing. I love barns. And silos.
Great pictures!

life...just saying said...

Love the photos! New follower here!