......and proud of it!
I pulled this off the curb in my neighborhood last year.....just rolled it right down the street!
(I forgot to take a picture before I taped off the top, but the top was glossy black so I left it alone)
Here is the after picture:
Isn't it gorgeous!?! Just a little black matte spray paint and a little distressing on the corners was all it took to make this a beautiful serving cart. It was great for the beverages at our picnic Monday.
Ignore the crappiness of the deck. The last stain we used failed us and is peeling horribly, and we found out, in order to re-stain it, we must first strip this off and sand the deck....apparently, a job that no contractor wants to do since we can't get anyone to send us an estimate. I'm bummed....I had big plans for the deck this summer and can't do any of it till it is re-stained. :-(
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

1 comment:
I'm a lover of trash too,, Your serving cart looks great. I'm sure you'll get alot of use out of it.
Post a Comment