Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I've been tagged

So, I've been tagged by Lisa over at A Fine Sweet Life.

I have to list 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates....(not sure where these numbers came from...why not 5, 5, and 5??)

Anywho, here goes!


Likes: warm sunny days, a perfect steak, curling up on the couch watching a good movie, a crackling fire in the fireplace on a cold day, date night with hubby, the beach, a good book, girls night out, when my kids get along and play together nicely, stalking reading blogs, sleeping.

Loves: random acts of love towards me from my children (kisses, hugs, pictures, letters, weed bouquets, etc)


Hates: when people are selfish, most bugs, when my kids are sick, cleaning up puke, cold rainy days, weeds (with the exception of the flower/weeds my kids bring me), solicitors, bullies

There it is!
Now I'm tagging Amy at Our Family In Phoenixville, Karen at Seemed like a good idea at the time, and Kelly at The Raudenbush Family

1 comment:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

weed bouquets is hysterical! Nicholas gets them for me all the time, and he watches me until I put them in water on the sill. As far as numbers go, I have no idea either!!! I know everyone hates doing them though!