Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 years ago....

I sat down and typed out my very first blog post titled Am I a blogger?

217 post later I can say, yes. Yes I am a blogger!  This blog has been a great way for me to log our memories, keep our long distance family members up-to-date, seek prayer and support when it was needed, share recipes and crafting ideas, and even vent on occasion.....hopefully not to often. I've just spent a good bit of time looking back on post and pictures and smiling. This blog has become my online scrapbook. Like any good blogging Momma, I hardly go anywhere without my camera now. I was also thinking this blog should come with a warning: poor spelling, bad grammar and lame attempts at being funny; read at your own risk! 
I also love reading the comments from you guys, so if your reading, and you haven't already done so before, please take a moment to leave me a comment from time to time and let me know you've stopped by. You must register with google, but it only takes a minute. It will walk you through the process when you click on "comments."

Thanks to those who have become my followers.  All 6 of ya! lol 
I enjoy reading your blogs too, along with so many other blogging gals that I feel like I've gotten to know.  

I hope to keep blogging for many years to come, if only for myself.   Sorry I don't have some great giveaway in honor of my 2 year blogging anniversary.  With 6 readers...your odds would have been good!



1 comment:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

That was a funny last comment! We don't need anything.....Just your good blog posts. I only have the followers i do because I like to read blog posts from other people, and I respond if I have the free time. That is how people find me in return. Blog reading is so interesting to me...It is like reality tv for the computer. Anyway, I enjoy your blog. Your kids are super cute, and I do think you are funny sometimes! Blog on!! (Happy two years).