School is out for the summer! And I have a 3rd grader that is pretty happy about that!
Can you tell?
Kaitlyn is a bit sad, believe it or not. As I said the other day, she cried about not being able to start first grade till after summer, and tonight she said "I want to go to school tomorrow."
I just keep reminding her about all the fun we will have this summer.
If today is any indication.....I think it is going to be exhausting! The kids had a half-day today so we got them off the bus, grabbed some lunches for them and headed across the yards to my neighbor, Karen's house who graciously offered to host our last-day-of-school picnic/ice cream party.
They enjoyed hours of play, then drama and meltdowns were happening, so we drug them inside to chill for an hour, then the headed back out to ride bikes. So why am I the one that is soo tired?!?
We've got lots of fun activities that will fill our calendar this summer, and I'm sure the days that are not filled will be just like this. I better start going to bed earlier so I can keep up with the kids!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment