I met my sweet baby boy.
What joy he has brought to our lives!
Nathan is an all around great kid! He is sensitive , and caring. He doesn't like to disappoint people. He is funny and energetic. He is a nature lover, and loves to explore the outdoors. He loves to read and learn about animals and insects. He loves the beach, loves to swim. He's a Daddy's boy, but enjoys cuddling with Mommy. He makes friends easily. He's smart and does well in school and we are so proud of him!
I can't believe 8 years have gone by already! Happy Birthday buddy! We love you soo much!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago


2 comments:
I'M GONNA CRY!!!! Grandma
Kel, His baby picture is so adorable. Doesn't it go too fast? If I was younger I would have another. Your baby is eight already!!!
Post a Comment