You won't find any of those in my neck of the woods, unless, of course, we are talking about the Cub Scouts. Nathan not only graduated to 3rd grade, but he graduated from a Wolf to a Bear in Cub Scouts! Yesterday we had a nice picnic at Camp Innabah to wrap up this year in Cub Scouts. The boys enjoyed some swimming,
exploring in the creek,
And earning some awards for their accomplishments in Cub Scouts this year.
Cub Scouts has been great for Nathan. It is the only extra curricular activity he was involved with this year, but it's a good one. He learns about helping out in the community, like the food drive that they did, and also has learned about helping our environment and did some work in one of our wildlife reserves. He is also looking forward to a week of Cub Scout Camp this summer with lots of fun activities.
I also want to say, how proud we are of Nathan......We made a big deal about Kaitlyn graduating from Kindergarten. But I must say, second grade really "steps it up" with lots of new material to learn, and though, it wasn't always easy for Nathan, he managed to still get good grades on his report cards throughout the year and improved leaps and bounds with his reading from the beginning to the end of the year. I still can't believe I have a 3rd grader! He's halfway to middle school! Now that's scary!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Seriously SUPER CUTE new background and header. LOVE IT! :)
Congratulations to Nathan!! He can be proud of his accomplishments!! They are proof of how hard he worked this year!! Grandpop and Grandmom are proud of him too!! Love you Nathan!!
They are so big!! I love your new picture at the top of your blog!!
Post a Comment