Saturday, June 5, 2010

My container garden

I just can't commit to a spot in the yard that I want to dig up.  So for the past couple of years we've planted our vegetables in pots.  We've experimented with a few different things.  This year we have green peppers, lettuce, and cucumber. I also have a pot of herbs-oregano, parsley and basil.
 They are doing great so far!  I love the lettuce!
 Nothing like a fresh salad in the summertime!
 We also have strawberries.
What did you plant this summer?

1 comment:

Jennifer @ A Fine Romance said...

LOL - How funny Kel, I just potted a brand new container garden myself! I was going to post about it but I have to recharge my camera batteries. Will probably post about it tomorrow. This is my first year for this - I'm a total rookie - hope it takes! I'm excited to see if it turns out. :) Good luck with yours!