Monday, June 28, 2010

The difference between boys and girls

Here are some butterfly coloring pages that were among the papers the kids brought home from church yesterday:


Can you guess whose is whose?











Yes. Kaitlyn's is the top-pretty colored butterflies decorated with hearts, peace signs, and stars. Nathan's is the bottom one.  Oh, I guess the name gave it away........or maybe it was the mutant, monster, man-eating, fire-breathing butterflies decorated with skulls and vampire heads.


Yep. He did this in Sunday school. ((Sigh)) Boys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! At least he did something with it instead of refusing or throwing it in a trash can or something! So funny! :)
Kelly

Amy said...

I think that is brilliant on Nathan's part. Why was a boy given a butterfly coloring page anyhow??? I think he could claim discrimination :) VERY creative, Nathan!!

Karen said...

It would be a pretty boring world if little girls and little boys thought alike! In the end I think they pretty much balance each other out and compliment each other. Men play the aggressive role because they become the protectors and providers. Women bring the softness and comfort in our stressful lives and take the role of caregivers and nourishers. I sure wouldn't want an aggressive caregiver! God designed it that way!! Isn't He wise and wonderful!! Remember: "The Son of God can understand...because He had a mother." Their pictures are cute-save them and give them to them someday!! Mom XXX000