skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hmmmm.....am I a blogger?
Well, I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. Partly for my own journaling purposes, and partly for anyone else that might be interested in our ordinary life. All the time, the kids will say or do something, and I'll think-I should write this down, but I never do. I'm certainly not a writer, so please don't judge my grammar, spelling or punctuation. Hopefully, I'll faithfully update my blog and pictures, but forgive me when I slack off. Our ordinary life sure gets busy sometimes!
Today was Nathans Kindergarten field day. It was a scorching 92 degrees out on that field with no shade. I volunteered to help out and so did my neighbor, Carolynn, also Mom to a Kindergartner. We teamed up to be in charge of one of the games. It was fun to see the kids with their school friends, having fun, but boy was it hot! They spent a little less time at each game and wrapped it up early. Afterwards the kids sat down and enjoyed some ice pops, some of which had turned to juice by the time they got them. We came home and the kids went to the neighbors house to have some fun in the sprinkler and swimming pool with their friends. It is supposed to be hot and humid all weekend. Summer is here!!

1 comment:
Hey Kelly,
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! :) By the way, I think I know the mom in the first picture (at least it TOTALLY looks like my friend from church, Susan Forshaw, whose daughter is also in kindergarten!)
Post a Comment