.......and for my own Momma too.....and even my working friends, because you have double duty.... You all need to visit Kimba @ A Soft Place to Land and read a post called You Matter. I thought it was great! I'm sure you've all had times when you felt un-important. Hopefully this will be a pick me up for you all today.
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
6 hours ago

3 comments:
Loved it. Thanks for sharing the link. A real pick me up tonight.
Kelly
Thanks Kelly. I was just thinking I was not fully appreciated as I carried yet another basketful of dirty laundry to the basement.
Thanks Kel! Sometimes we, as parents of grown children who have left the nest,still need to be reminded that what we did and still do as mothers, matters. It is the most important role....wouldn't have ever done anything differently!!
Post a Comment