Well, maybe not the BEST, but it was pretty high up there! This was my Saturday off work, so the kids and I ran some errands in the morning. They were so well behaved! We decided on an impromptu stop at the farm on the way home. What a gorgeous day it was to be outside! All the animals were out loving the weather! No pictures of this, since it was impromptu. We came home, had lunch, more good behavior from the kiddos, then when Norm got home from work we went for a walk on the river trail.
Norm tried to teach the kids how to skip rocks.
My little nature boy could spend hours here. He loves looking for critters!
Then we came home and Norm grilled a delicious pork loin.One thing that would have made the night even better is if the Phillies had won. :-(
Sunday was equally beautiful out! After church and a light lunch we went to Otts Garden Center. They have a beautiful mountain of Mums this time of year!
That picture was taken after I accidentally kicked on a sprinkler trying to step over the mums. I screamed as Kaitlyn and I got a shower while Norm and Nathan laughed at us and people were looking down at us from the top of the hill. My whole backside was soaked!
They have really cool fountains and plants to look at inside. The kids each picked out a tiny plant for their rooms.
When we left Otts, we drove across the street to a nice park along the Perkiomen. I did some swinging with my best girl,
.....or rock ker-plunking, if you are Kaitlyn. Nathan finally got the hang of skipping rocks!
And then we left to have dinner out at one of our favorite restaurants, Bob Evans!
I'd say that was a pretty awesome weekend! Love this precious time with my family!

2 comments:
GREAT pics!
Wow Kel....Otts is just beautiful!!!
Mom
Post a Comment