Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to the Land of the Living

Nathan and I got a nasty stomach bug this past weekend.  He got it first and was puking for 12 hours and then had fever the next day.  I hate it when my kids are sick!  I had to cuddle with him!  As a result, I was next to get it.  Pretty much exactly what he had, 12 hours of puking, then fever.  It sucked the life right out of me.  It's even worse knowing that that was how bad he felt too.  I'm just now starting to feel normal again, but neither of us have gotten our appetite back. And so far Norm and Kaitlyn are fine.  Guess it's good that it happened on the weekend.  I was off this Saturday and we didn't have to worry about school, and Norm was here to tend to the kids while I was sick. I don't believe in jinxes, but I was literally just saying last week how lucky we've been to not get any of the nasty virus's with fever or puking.....Guess I should have knocked on wood. LOL

No comments: