Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An all-to-familiar scene lately.....













More snow!
Only a couple of inches today to top off what is on the ground.  We probably gained back what has melted since the last snow. God sure has a sense of humor!  I couldn't be more ready for spring!!! I have been home for a week with the kids. One more day home, then back to school!  Hallelujah!  Don't get me wrong, I love my kiddos and love having them home, but cabin fever has set in and they are at each other's throats lately.   I hate going anywhere in the winter if I don't have to, so I did my best to keep them occupied and happy today.  I printed off some worksheets that they did (needed to wake up their brains after such a long break from school), we read books, made cookies;





and they did some crafts.  You know I'm desperate if I am busting out paint and glitter glue....the mess just stresses me out.  








Finally, I let them lose a few brain cells playing Wii and watching TV.  
I guess tomorrow I will take them out in the snow. I really do hate it, but while it's here and I can't do anything about it, we will make the most of it!

Some pictures from Sunday:
 
  
  
...right before he threw that snowball at me!

 as I type this, I hear on the commercial for the evening news,  "....and we are tracking our next winter storm."   
Nooooooooo!!!!

No comments: