I really like your site. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please fell free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com. P.S. The cleaners are safe to use a sealed granite.
5 comments:
Totally love the picture. Just captures one of the joys of parenting...seeing sweet little things like that.
That's cute! At least she is showing some organizational skills!
Love you Katylou!!
Grandmom
You are a very funny writer. I laughed out loud when I read this. So matter of fact. Love the sense of humor!
She already knows the dolls essentials for winter....boots and shoes. Way to go!
I really like your site. Thank you so much for entering the Get Clean Giveaway on the Thick Decor Chick blog. I am sorry that you did not win. If you have any questions about my products please fell free to call me at 630-262-1007 or go to my website DonahueWellness.MyShaklee.com.
P.S. The cleaners are safe to use a sealed granite.
Post a Comment