Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Good bye 2009!  This was a rough year for my family with my Mom being diagnosed with breast cancer and going through all the surgery and chemo. She is on the home stretch of her radiation treatments, with only 7 more left.  I'm hoping and praying for a cancer-free 2010 for her.

For New Years eve we went to Chuck E. Cheese again this year with our good friends and neighbors.  The kids have a blast and we are home early enough to put them in bed and watch a movie.  

Kaitlyn, Thomas and Nathan enjoying their pizza.
  
 Kaitlyn, Emma and Rebecca playing ski ball.

Watch out!  He's a serious racer!


I am perfectly content spending my New Years Eve this way.  No fancy adult parties for us.  I enjoy celebrating with the kids.  Today we kept it low key.  I started the process of packing away the Christmas decorations, we played board games and the Wii.  Tomorrow we will travel to West Virginia and back to spend time with my Dad's side of the family.  Looking forward to getting back to our normal routine soon.  All the Holiday Hoopla has me worn out!

I wish you all many blessings for 2010! 

1 comment:

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

LOVE the last pic of Nathan. That is some serious game-playing!