Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An Early Birthday Present



Kaitlyn got her ears pierced!  

After weeks of  her putting stickers on her ears and wearing clip-on earrings all the time, we decided not to make her wait till her Birthday.  This was done last week so I'm a bit late on this post but I needed to figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer. Here are some progressive pictures of the event:

excitedly waiting 

 prepping the ears

Getting a little nervous.  Mommy holding her hand.



Ouch!


She got a lollipop and she was fine within a minute.
She picked out cute little birthstone flower earrings. She wants to get "hang down earrings" when she is allowed to change them.

She loves showing off her pierced ears now.


Thinks she's hot stuff!
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I'm ready for this as a mommy...I know Ashlyn will want them soon! Ahhhh!!!! So grown up!
:)
Kelly

Karen said...

That's because she is hot stuff!! Very cute.

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

Great pictures of the event. She will love checking out her reaction when she is older. It must not have hurt too much if she got the other one done!