Friday, July 15, 2011

A gift for Gabby

Remember Stephanie, of Pendants by Steph, who made the hand stamped forks for Kaitlyn's teacher?
I had mentioned that she wanted to make a special gift for Gabby and her Mom.  We worked together designing this gift for them and I think they turned out wonderful.
I was hoping to have a picture of Gabby wearing her pendant for this post, but have not gotten one yet, and I didn't want to wait to long to show you.  I gave Gabby and her mother these gifts on the day Gabby came home from the hospital.

This one is for Gabby's Mom.
This slightly, smaller version is for Gabby
Thank you Steph! I know they will treasure these for a long time!  BELIEVE has become the motto in their house hold.  BELIEVE that Gabby will beat this horrible cancer.  BELIEVE that God can do miracles and BELIEVE that a cure will be found.  Please keep this brave little girl in your prayers!
http://getwellgabby.org/

3 comments:

Five Foot Mama said...

These are just wonderful. I saw the post about them on Steph's blog a while back, as well. What a sweet gesture it was to make them! I'll continue to pray for strength and healing for Gabby and her family!

Colleen AKA Five Foot Mama

http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com

Steph said...

I can't wait for wonderful news about Gabby. I went to her website... my thoughts and prayers continue to focus on her and her family, as well as my hubby's grandmother who is currently facing surgery for rectal cancer too... this cancer thing is just too much right now. it's been a rough 2 months for us all here... (sigh)

Unknown said...

I love Steph's work, and this is just beautiful, I'm sure both Gabyy and her mom will treasure them. My prayers are with Gabby and her family, as well as with Steph's family. Take care!