Thursday, July 21, 2011

Free and fab art!

 So, I have spent an hour browsing for new art from The digital gallery of the New York Public Library. I first learned of this site from one of my favorite DYI bloggers, Thrifty Decor Chick, here.  You can browse photos and art from any category and print them out for your own use for free!  I am finally getting around to finishing up my summer decorating and wanted a couple of beach art prints to incorporate. Yes, I know that summer is half over!  Anyway look at what I found!
Love those old vintage prints! 
And check out the fabulous botanicals!

Beach and botanicals are the only categories that I had time to check out, but I can't wait to use this to search for prints for all seasons!  I just save the image and size it and print it like any photo.  I printed out the top beach print with the little girl for my memo board in the living room, it came out great printed on regular paper. 
I will take some picture of my summer decor, if I ever get around to finishing it. . . . . Maybe by September. . .just before the fall stuff comes out! :-)

No comments: