Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sorry, stay with me here!

So I feel like I've been a pretty LAME-O blogger lately.  Nothing exciting to post about, haven't shared any recipes lately, and no crafting projects to show you.  The kids and household chores are keeping me busy during the day, we are outdoors till dinner, they are up later, which cuts down on my chill out time before bed, and I hate to spend all of it in front of my computer (which is also giving me problems....another reason to not blog)  I have barely been reading and commenting on my fave blogs...sorry.  I have some new followers....I promise I'll come visit your blog soon!  So in the next few post I will be doing some catch up.  Stay with me here!

2 comments:

frances said...

Life does have a way of getting in the way haha

Unknown said...

You have had a lot going on :) No worries!!