Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good people

It's nice to know there are still good people in this world, and my community has proven it over the last few months.  I have met (though not in person) lots of good people through my blog as well.  Thank you all for praying for Gabby and these other dear little ones who are sick.  We'll get back to Gabby in a minute.

So guess what I got in the mail yesterday?
My new bloggy friend, Stephanie of Pendants by Steph, so graciously offered to make these for Kaitlyn's teacher who is getting married, after I commented on her post here.  I had let her know that Kaitlyn's teacher was getting married too and even invited the kids to the wedding and how Kaitlyn loves her teacher and can't wait to go.
Steph was touched by this gesture, so from one teacher to another she sent this gift for her.  How sweet is she!?!
They are stamped with "to have" and "to hold" and the wedding date is on the handle.

 (my pictures are not as good as her's!)
We will pick up a little something to go with it and it will make an awesome wedding gift for Kaitlyn's awesome teacher!  Thank you Steph! 

And guess what?  Nathan got an invite to his teacher's wedding yesterday.  Unfortunately we will be away and cannot attend her's.

Steph has also offered to make something for little Gabby too!  She's good people!
Check out Pendants by Steph!  She has some really cute stuff!...and she's super sweet to boot!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Kelly, you are too sweet! I am happy to have had the opportunity to make a gift for Kaitlyn's teacher. I am looking forward to making Gabby's pendant soon. Thank you for your kind words. It takes a good person to know another and I am so glad to have met you via vBoks! :)

Unknown said...

That is awesome :) I have so enjoyed Steph's creativity :)