Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's for dinner? Sweet & Spicy Chicken

I spent a glorious hour or more on my deck one day last week lounging in the warm sun while looking for new recipes. I found this one in my 5 ingredients or less cookbook. 

Sweet & Spicy Chicken
1/2 c. orange juice
1/4 c. honey
1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix (I used Good Seasons)
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast (I used a pack of chicken tenders)

Mix the first 3 ingredients together; add chicken.  Marinate for at least one hour.  Grill or broil until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.  
I'll grill hot dogs, or shrimp, but I normally let Norm do all the grilling.... I decided I could handle this though.  With the chicken tenders you only need to grill them about 5 minutes per side over medium heat.  These were yummy!

No comments: