The kids have been home all week, and I was loving it!
Monday, Norm was home too so we took a drive to some favorite spots in Lancaster County.
The rest of the week was full of play dates with friends, a little summer clothes shopping, Chick-fil-a one day for lunch, a visit to the wildlife reserve,
a date with my little man,
and coloring our Easter eggs.
I love having the kids home with me! I can't wait for summer vacation! That is how I feel right now. Ask me again in August how much I love it.

2 comments:
I can tell your kids are older!! I am exhausted after having everyone home all week long ... wondering how the summer is going to go.... ;)
I'll ask you how you loved it...when they are grown. You may wish it back. They are only little for a short time!! Mom
Post a Comment