I haven't been blogging much lately because I've been really busy. My BFF, Sherry and I just spent a week and a half working on a benefit/fund raiser for Trey Love. We were the ones in charge of coordinating all the raffle stuff for a beef and beer that was held this past Saturday. It was super stressful to do it in that amount of time, but we received an overwhelming amount of donated items and we managed to pull it off. Again, the generosity of people in this community was amazing!
 |
| Check out the shirts Sherry made for her and I to wear! |
That is what we collected in less then 2 weeks, and the picture doesn't even show all of it!
The event was very successful in raising funds for the family....almost $10, 000! As stressful as it was, I was proud to be a part of it! I am however glad that it is over! Keep praying for Trey. He starts radiation on his brain this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment