What great little boy fun! My boys did the Pinewood Derby every year and still have all their cars (shoved in a box of junk that they'll probably never open again). Those were such great days and good father/son times. Speaking of which (or not), will you please tell me what the mother of the groom is supposed to do with her hair? I have no clue. I don't want boring old everyday hair, but I don't want to look like I'm on my way to prom, either. Please, oh awesome hair stylist, tell me what to do? Or, better yet, just pop out here in July and work your magic on my head! That's not too much to ask, right?
1 comment:
What great little boy fun! My boys did the Pinewood Derby every year and still have all their cars (shoved in a box of junk that they'll probably never open again). Those were such great days and good father/son times.
Speaking of which (or not), will you please tell me what the mother of the groom is supposed to do with her hair? I have no clue. I don't want boring old everyday hair, but I don't want to look like I'm on my way to prom, either. Please, oh awesome hair stylist, tell me what to do? Or, better yet, just pop out here in July and work your magic on my head! That's not too much to ask, right?
Post a Comment