Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter weekend

I hope you all had a blessed Easter!  We had a fabulous weekend!  We ate dinner at my Mom's on Saturday night with all of my family there, then Sunday we went to church, had a quick lunch and went for a hike together.  The weather (aside from some rain) was beautiful!

the kids with their Easter loot from Grandmom
Checking out the loot from the Easter Bunny Sunday morning
My cuties in their Easter duds.
She's a good poser!
Oh my Gosh!  When did he get so grown up??
And here are some pictures from our hike:
 

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a perfect way to spend the weekend! I love your kiddos in their spiffy Easter outfits. I'm really liking that last photo....what a fun place to play!

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

That is an awesome pic of your children on the rocks!

nateandkatesmom said...

We had to climb a hill of loose sliding rocks to get there for that last picture. Not the best idea we've ever had!