She's so sweet!
Today Nathan found this in the spiral notebook that he uses for homework.
Norm and I caught on to this love note thing. Kaitlyn has a white board in her room and we write little notes on it after she is asleep. She loves waking up to read our message and has started leaving us one before she goes to bed. Last night she even included instructions.
We leave Nathan's message on the chalkboard in his room.
This is all probably totally corny, but I love that we always express our love for each other. Nathan chooses not to participate but I know he loves us anyway. This could be a passing phase for Kaitlyn too so I'm glad I have this blog to document this now. I'm sure when she is a teenager, we won't always be her favorite people. I just hope we never get any "hate notes"!

4 comments:
So cute, Kel! Love that! :)
Hate notes? Never!
So, so cute. I love the note she left for Nathan especially.
Love ya Kel! Smoochy!lol
Adorable. I put a love note on Emma's snack last week and she was over the moon when she came home from school. You are right. Let's enjoy it while they will still let us;)
Great way to keep the lines of communication open and encourage one another!! It's also a great way to start and end each day!! Mom
Post a Comment