Blue cheese, that is!
I realize this is a totally random post, but I was just wondering what y'all think of blue cheese. I love it!
I love it on steak,
And salads,
...especially with bacon, YUM!
And on burgers.
I didn't even think I liked blue cheese till I had blue cheese butter on a steak in a restaurant one time and I loved it! The pungent flavor goes great with a good steak!
I get weekly (almost daily) e-mails from Allrecipe.com and a blue cheese and bacon stuffed chicken breast recipe caught my eye. Then I found myself searching for more recipes with blue cheese. Sadly, I am the only one in my house who will eat it. Norm calls it moldy, stinky cheese. I admit, I do not like it if it is too blue or has too strong of a smell. Feta is a good substitute, milder in flavor, but not as creamy in texture. I found some recipes that I want to try. If I like them (since I will probably be the only one eating it) I will share them. If you think you don't like blue cheese, it might surprise you!
So I guess that is what I blog about when I have nothing to blog about!
Kid’s Soccer Cleats as low as $14.39!
5 hours ago




2 comments:
This post is totally cracking me up ... LOL!
I am going to start calling you Blue Cheese Billhime! ;)
PS - I love blue cheese too.
Oh, girlfriend. I love blue cheese! Love. It. The chicken recipe sounds delish. My favorite burger is blue cheese and bacon, and our favorite steak house, (okay, the only steak house any where near us here in Podunk, Montucky) melts blue cheese on my steak for me.
Now, if we could come up with a recipe that has blue cheese AND cream cheese....can you even imagine???
Post a Comment