Thursday, February 10, 2011

What's for dinner? Grilled Chicken Tenderloin

Did you ever have the grilled chicken tenders at Cracker Barrel?  They are yummy!  I think these are pretty similar, and just as yummy!

Grilled Chicken Tenderloin
1 lb. Chicken Breast Tenders
1/2 cup Italian dressing-drain and discard spices (I didn't)
1 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice (I use the kind in the bottle)
1 1/2 tsp. Honey

Mix dressing, lime juice and honey together (I added a bit of minced garlic too).  Pour over chicken tenders making sure all tenders are covered, marinate for at least one hour.  Braise tenders in a non stick pan or grill to lightly golden in color, or till cooked through.  I used an electric skillet.  They are small so it only takes about 5 minutes on each side.


Delish!


1 comment:

Teresa said...

These look good!

And easy!

And good!

My kind of meal.