Meet my new personal trainers.
Jillian Micheals,
and Denise Austin.
These gals are kicking my butt! Especially Jillian! I've been trying out some of their on-demand videos, and the one that felt like the best workout so-far is Jillian's 30-day shred. It combines cardio with strength training and it is a kick-butt 20 minute workout. 20 minutes! I've made excuses for years about not having the time to workout, but come on, who can't fit in 20 minutes? There are lots of 10 minute workouts on-demand as well. I no longer have excuses. Even when I really don't feel like it, I'll try to force myself to at least do 10 minutes. The winter blues have me feeling un-motivated. I'm hoping to be able to get outside soon, maybe start jogging, but for now, I think I will stick to the 30 day shred...of course I won't be "shredded" in 30 days unless I do it every day (Are they trying to kill me??) and
Here's hoping 5 more pounds will be gone before summer!

1 comment:
Oh Yay! A fellow shredder! Don't you just love Jillian?!? Somedays I hate her, but I love the workout. I can stand just about anything for 20 minutes and it feels so good when you're done. I went for my first outdoor walk in forever today. It was forty degrees, which is my minimum temp for walking. Seriously, it had been months. I'm so glad to know that better weather is on its way so I can get out there more often.
Post a Comment