Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday girl!

7 years old!  What!?! I'm afraid it's true! My sweet little girl is growing up!
We've had a weekend full of birthday festivities, with no snow cancellations this year-YAY!
 We had a party with her friends Friday night. 10 giggly loud energetic girls!  They all brought stuffed pets and we made collars out of beads for them.

Saturday night was a party with family.
I'm pooped out from all the partying (But I'm not a party pooper!)

Today Kaitlyn got to have the breakfast of her choice.
And she received her birthday gift from us.
Hope she plays with it till she's 20, because it sure was expensive!
But she's worth every penny!  Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!  We love you soo much!

I'll leave you with my sweet memories.....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had fun! I love the old pics at the end.