We had a fun Independence Day! The weather was perfect, the company was great, and the kids had a blast! We watched the fireworks in Phoenixville on Friday night. They were great, but late. They didn't start till 10:00. So by the time we walked back home it was pretty far past bedtime for the kids. Saturday afternoon we had a cookout with family. My relatives are here from Florida for my Pop-Pop's funeral so it was nice to spend some time with them. My brother and cousin Dan joined us for the neighborhood festivities. This year we started with a bike parade. The kids decorated their bikes and rode a loop around in the street. Then we had deserts and the annual fireworks show in our neighbor's back yard. Fun was had by all!
Yes, ouch is right. Only one more week and this pregnant woman will be "delivered" from her massive belly ... :) I didn't realize what I looked like from the side. Pretty scary!
3 comments:
OMG~! That is one pregnant woman in your pics...ouch!
Lisa's comment is funny - poor Amy! So ready to go! Glad the countdown is seriously on and that the weather has been good for her!
What a fun neighborhood you live in!
Yes, ouch is right. Only one more week and this pregnant woman will be "delivered" from her massive belly ... :) I didn't realize what I looked like from the side. Pretty scary!
Post a Comment